VACUUM SEWER SYSTEM
Toshniwal has been at the forefront in Vacuum technology in India over the past 6 decades and we are constantly looking for ways to improve Industrial and Domestic processes through new Technology. In this spirit, we have partnered with Roediger Systems from Germany to bring this Vacuum Sewage System to India.
The vacuum Pumps are used in centralized locations to suck Sewage from source to Treatment Plants. By using Vacuum pumps and the differential pressure that they create to transport sewage over a long distance, we are able to eliminate the need for Sloping Gradient pipes, pumping stations and enormous quantities of water to drive the sewage over long distances.
- Collection Chamber: The collection chambers is the physical separation of the valve chamber and the wastewater sump ensuring vacuum valve unit remains clean and dry and is easily accessible at any time
- Vacuum Valve Unit: Valve unit itself consists of the control unit. Membrane valves are characterized by their durability, simple operation and maintenance.
- Vacuum Station: The size and capacity of vacuum stations depend on the requirements of the individual sewer system.
- Small Installation, Closed Pipe Network, No manholes, Self Cleaning System, Flexible pipe-laying, Seasonal operation, Small Pipe Diameter etc etc
- The wastewater flows by gravity from individual housing units into the collection chamber – the interface between the conventional sewer and the vacuum sewer system technology.
- Vacuum Sewers: Sewers - Sewer Rehabilitation - Septic Tank Replacement - Marinas
- Vacuum Sanitation: Buildings - Industrial Applications - Mobile Sanitary Units - Ships
- Supply and disposal systems: Airports - Hospitals - Railway Depots
- Services for waste water treatment plants: Digestion - Sewage gas - Waste Disposal Sites