OIL IMMERSED VACUUM PUMPS
Toshniwal’s GL series Vacuum pumps are double-stage, Oil sealed, belt driven pumps operating under the rotary vane pump principle with a gas ballast valve.
With a very large installation base across India, the GL series is known for its rugged construction and reliability.
The pump excels in dry air evacuation for high vacuum applications.
- Pumping Capacity Range: 36 m3/hr to 300 m3/hr
- Ultimate Pressure: 1.33 x 10-3 mbar
- Advanced lubrication system
- Water cooled
- Guaranteed ultimate vacuum
- Rugged construction delivering high reliability
- Relatively quieter operation
The GL series are most commonly used for:
- Filtration, Distillation and dehydration processes
- Exhausting Electronic tubes
- Backing pump for Thin Film Coating processes
- Vacuum metallurgy applications
- Vacuum Sublimation
- Vacuum Impregnation process
- Freeze drying of foods and drugs