Induction generators from TRUMPF Hüttinger are the ideal solution for inductive heating and heat treatment. The spectrum ranges from classic applications such as hardening, annealing, soldering, melting, and forging, right up to special applications such as epitaxy and crystal growing according to the Czochralski process.
- The amount of space required is low, which means it can be easily integrated in any application environment
- Construction with separate parallel oscillating circuit enables flexible arrangement- a distance of up to 82 feet can be achieved between the generator and the application
- Parallel oscillating circuit technology reduces setup times, improves productivity, and extends the application spectrum
- As a result of flexible power control from almost 0% to 100%, temperature-controlled processes can be optimally controlled using the TruHeat MF Series 3000 / 5000 / 7000 generators.
- Reliability and long-term stability in operation guarantee a high level of productivity and reproducibility of the results.
- Classic applications like hardening, annealing, soldering, melting and forging
- Artificial manufacture of Crystals like crucible pulling as per Czochralski process
- Epitaxy: Deposition of single crystal layers on a substrate of same material. eg. LED manufacture