CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM
Central Vacuum systems from Toshniwal address client requirements for a centralized vacuum system to handle multiple Vacuum requirements throughout a facility. The TCS, TCD and MEDI series systems cater to most industrial central vacuum requirements while the latter (MEDI) is focused on hospital requirements.
All systems are designed around the principles of continuous operation with redundancy back-up pumps, superior flow-control for pump and process safety and zero-cross contamination.
- Customizable systems available for client specific Vacuum ranges
- Back-up pump for redundancy and ease of maintenance
- Flow controllers enable individual process vacuum regulation and pump safety
- Option of full automation of system to remove the human error factor
- MEDI systems are manufactured in observance of EN 737-3 standards
- Bypass system for ease of maintenance
- MEDI systems are equipped with 2 antibacterial filters to avoid propagation to environment
- MEDI series are being used for centralized suction in hospitals. In certain cases, the MEDI series is being used to provide suction for more than 120 vacuum points throughout the facility.
- Packaging industry
- Bottle filling machines
- Pick and Place application in Plywood and Glass factories