THERMAL MASS FLOW METERS AND CONTROLLER
The range of Thermal Mass Flow Meters from Bronkhorst address high accuracy in low flow rate scenarios like those seen in laboratory and Pilot plant usages.
With a housing designed for laboratory and clean processing conditions, the instruments are truly unique in their capability to measure and control flow ranges between 0.014…0.7 mln/min and 220…11,000m3n/hr with pressure rating between vacuum and 400 bar – all in one range of instruments.
- Rangeability in digital mode up to 1:150
- High accuracy (standard 0.5% Rd plus 0.1% FS)
- Pressure ratings 10/16/25/40/100/200/400 bar
- Highly resistant to mechanical shocks and pressure fluctuations
- Large range of Input/output options to choose from
- Extremely fast and dynamic response
- User configurable control characteristics
- Analytical/environmental equipment
- Gas flow monitoring in food, chemical and petrochemical industries
- Gas consumption measurement in gas distribution systems for internal accounting purposes
- Detection of gas leakage through objects
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Surface treatment installations