THERMAL - INDUSTRIAL MASS FLOW METERS
Thermal Mass Flow Meters are made for extensive gas flow applications for industrial use, environmental and commercial customers. Innovative digitally-driven circuit eliminates the traditional drift-prone analogue Wheatstone bridge utilised by competition. The high contrast graphical display provides flow rate, temperature, total flow, a bar graph, and diagnostic information. The metering procedure can be carried out without interrupting the process or removing the flow instrument from the pipe. Known for high performance, our Thermal Mass Flow Meters help in increasing productivity, reducing energy costs and maximizing product yields. They are used for measuring the flow rate of ●LPG
Characteristics of thermal gas flow meter
- Thermal mass flow meter has a negligible pressure drop. This helps in giving accurate reading repeatedly.
- With no moving parts, both insertion thermal mass flow meters and in-line thermal flow meters are easy to install. There is no need for temperature or pressure transmitters.
- Our thermal mass meters have extraordinary rangeability, of at least 100 to 1, with a resolution as much as 1000 to 1. This makes the them ideal for use all the time, be it during peak loads or minimal gas requirements.
- The bright digital display of flow rate, total flow and gas temperature and diagnostics, make them easy to read.
- Thermal flow meters are also available remote control, allowing the operator to monitor the mainline from a control room.
- Isolated 4-20 mA output / Pulse Output / Modbus® compliant RS485 RTU communications
- Rugged, user-friendly packaging with easy terminal access
Our Thermal mass flow meters are available in various styles, making them suitable for different applications. They are used for:
- Combustion control in boilers
- Sub-metering natural gas
- Compressed air flow measurement
- Natural gas flow measurement
- Pulp-paper industry
- Power industry
- Steel plants
- Textile industry
- Vent air flow meter