TANK LEVEL INDICATORS
Tank Level Indicators can be installed directly on the tank to provides a reliable level measurement that can be connected to a remote indicator or control system. Tank Level Indicators are used where a bypass type level indicator cannot be installed. Our Tank Level Indicators come with a wide choice of accessories and fittings ---- this allows the sensors to be configured to meet any tank level measurement needs. The sensors can be installed at the bottom of tanks or vertically.
Characteristics of our Tank Level Indicators
- The highly reliable float technology gives an extremely accurate liquid level under almost all operating conditions.
- Floats and the magnetically actuated switch counterparts are accurate and repeatable.
- The floats monitor liquid interface levels in virtually any tank size or shape.
- The float sensors also keep operators aware of the interface level position.
- The rugged design makes it ideal for rough applications such as surface or submarine vessels.
- Our liquid level indicator for tanks can be customised for special applications.
- The voltage dividers of our tank level indicators assure high repeatability.
Tank level gauge and indicator applications
- Toughest Navy applications Surface or submarine vessels
- Chemical industries
- Thermal power plants
- Hydraulic systems
- Vehicular applications
- Petrochemical industries
- Refrigeration systems