SENSORS & SIGNAL CONDITIONING
As a leading sensors and Universal signal conditioning supplier from PR Electronics (Denmark), we offer a wide range of universal signal transmitters and isolators that gives signal accuracy and reliability in all environments. Known for long-term signal accuracy and reliability in all environments, all devices go through quality checks to exceed most demanding failure rate assessments. They are backed by comprehensive technical documents. We offer signal transmitters and isolators from PR Electronics (Denmark).
Characteristics of our Sensors & Signal conditioning system
- Compliant with IEC 61508
- Comprehensive range of power-rail mounted analog and digital interface
- Remote access (optional)
- Temperature Transmitters: Universal Inputs
- Isolators: Loop Powered, Repeater, Pulse Isolators
- 4-Digit LED/LCD display
- DIN Rail Mounted F/I and F/F Convertors
- Trip Amplifiers
- 5 year warranty
Applications of our Sensors & Signal conditioning system
The main function of sensors and signal conditioning system is to pick signals and convert them into a higher level of electrical signal
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analogue current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with 2 pairs of potential-free relay contacts and analogue output.
- Galvanic separation of analogue signals and measurement of floating signals.
- Designed according to strict safety requirements and is thus suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.