ELECTRONIC DISPLAYS/ FLOW-RATE INDICATORS
As a leading flow rate indicators supplier, we offer a wide range of flow rate indicators/totalizers, complete with pulse and analog output signals with safety approvals from ATEX & IECEx for gas and dust applications. Easy to configure, the display has large that can be set to show flow rate and/or totals. Bi-color backlight makes it easy to read at night. Easy to use, the simple operator menu can be pass-code protected. Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
Characteristics of flow rate indicators
- Displays instantaneous flow rate, total and accumulated total.
- Analog and pulse Output
- Pulse type inputs: Reed-switch, open collector, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal. (0)4 – 20mA.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Compact design
- Rugged enclosure
- ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Explosion proof
- Flame proof
- Easy configuration
- LED backlight (optional)
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
Applications of flow rate indicators
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C and +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Liquid flow measurement where re-transmission of the flow rate and/or totalizer functions or serial communication is required.